Miso Ginger Marinated Arctic Char
This recipe makes ‘miso’ hungry! 🥣🙃
Our friend Maria Greo (@grecorecipes) developed this recipe using Springhills Arctic char.
Prep time: 35 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp ginger minced
- 1 tsp white miso
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 arctic char fillets
- Add all of the ingredients (except arctic char) to a mixing bowl and whisk the marinade until thoroughly mixed.
- Place Arctic char fillets into a container and pour the marinade over top. Ensure the tops and bottoms of fillets are covered in the marinade.
- Allow fish to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, covered.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and lay the fillets on top.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 mins, until just cooked through and flakey.
- Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
- Check if the fish is ready with a kitchen thermometer; it should read 145°F.
- In an air fryer, cook on 450°F for 6-7 mins, until just cooked through and flakey.