Fundraise with fish
Raise money with tasty, local and ethical fish!
Fundraise with 5lb boxes of fish. Your school, club, church, non-profit or community group will keep $10 a box, plus some extra incentives!
Easy as catching fish in a barrel
- Your community can order easily online or with paper forms
- You will track and receive payments
- We’ll drop off at a central location where people can pick up
- No order minimums or delivery costs if we schedule within our existing delivery zones
Local fish people rave about
The Springhills family has been sharing tasty and ethical fish for two generations.
Siblings Arlen and RJ Taylor raise rainbow trout and Arctic char at their small sustainable farms in Grey County, and they work with other local farmers and fishers to source more varieties of local fish.
The benefits to your community
You’ll receive $10 for every box sold, plus additional donations when you exceed 100 or more boxes.
- You’ll sell the 5lb boxes for the same price listed on our website, and you’ll keep the proceeds.
- We’ll set up a custom order website where folks can order and learn more about you (See Example)
- You can also use a paper form to receive orders too.
- We’ll ask purchasers who referred them so you can track top fundraisers!
- You’ll have access to all orders on the site.
- We’ll deliver the fish to one location where your people can pick up
- And we have plenty of recipes and cooking tips
Fundraising fish options
Rainbow trout (5lb) – $55 sale price
Arctic char (5lb) – $75 sale price
Pickerel (5lb) – $80 sale price
Land & Sea Sampler (Trout, Char & Pickerel – 5lb) – $78 sale price
Pickerel Burgers (20 patties, 5lb) – $80
Other seasonal features that could include smoked trout and seafood!