We're sorry, this fundraiser is no longer running.
If you're still interested in hooking some fish, check out the Springhills Shop or subscribe to our newsletter for more info:
Something's fishy at the Williamsford Curling Club
Williamsford Curling Club is a not-for-profit organization, run 100% by volunteers. We have four leagues: Master's, Men's, Mixed and Youth curling. New curlers are always welcome!
How it works
- Place an order below by Sunday, March 6
- Send payment in advance using e-transfer or cash to Williamsford Curling Club. You’ll receive payment instructions by email once you’ve submitted an order.
- Pick up your fish on Wednesday, March 9 at 3:30 - 4:30PM. Location: Curling Club, 112 Salter St, Williamford
Local fish people rave about
The Springhills family has been sharing tasty and ethical fish for two generations.
Siblings Arlen and RJ Taylor raise trout and char at their family eco-farms southwestern Ontario. And they work with other farmers and fishers to source more local fish.
What comes in a 5lb box
- For trout, salmon, char and pickerel, typically 6 – 10 ethically-sourced fish fillets that realistically feed about 12 individual meals (other items may vary)
- All individually vac-packed, deboned and frozen the same day as filleting
- Fish keeps at least 6 months in your freezer
- Doubly eco-certified to be good for you, and good for the planet