Something's fishy at the Williamsford Curling Club
Williamsford Curling Club is a not-for-profit organization, run 100% by volunteers. We have four leagues: Master's, Men's, Mixed and Youth curling. New curlers are always welcome!
How it works
- Place an order below by Monday, March 27
- Send payment in advance using e-transfer or cash to Williamsford Curling Club. You’ll receive payment instructions by email once you’ve submitted an order.
- Pick up your fish on Thursday, March 30 at 12PM-4PM. Location: 112 Salter St Williamsford, (curling club)
Local fish people rave about
The Springhills family has been sharing tasty and ethical fish for two generations.
Siblings Arlen and RJ Taylor raise trout and char at their family eco-farms southwestern Ontario. And they work with other farmers and fishers to source more local fish.
What comes in a 5lb box
- 6 – 10 ethically-sourced fish fillets that realistically feed about 12 individual meals
- All individually vac-packed, deboned and frozen the same day as filleting
- Fish keeps at least 6 months in your freezer
- Doubly eco-certified to be good for you, and good for the planet
Arctic Char (5lb) – $78
Taste: A lighter, milder and sweeter cousin of the trout
- Raised in cold water at our eco-farms in Grey County
- Ethically grown and doubly eco-certified by Ocean Wise and Best Aquaculture Practices
- Industry-leading practice of humanely harvesting, filleting and freezing within 5 hours to lock in freshness
Coho Salmon (5lb) – $85
Taste: Everybody's favourite light and flavourful fish
- Raised at our eco-farms in Grey County with plenty of fresh water, low densities, sustainable diets and other humane methods
- Ocean Wise Recommended
Land & Sea Sampler (5lb) – $82
A mix of rainbow trout, Arctic char and pickerel
- Every box is one third rainbow trout, one third Arctic char and one third pickerel.
- The rainbow trout and Arctic char are raised at small-scale family farms in Grey County, and the pickerel is wild-caught from a sustainable fishery in Lake Erie.
Pickerel (5lb) – $88
Taste: A prized succulent whitefish that can taste like buttery scallops
- Wild-caught by independent fishermen and women in Lake Erie
- From a sustainable fishery certified by Marine Stewardship Council
- Very fresh thanks to immediately submersing fish in ice during harvest and freezing same day as filleting
Pickerel Nuggets (5lb) – $70
- These jumbo-sized pickerel nuggets are a delicious way to enjoy Ontario’s most popular wild fish. Each nugget is about 3 bites (6 cm across), and battered with a light seasoning.
- Wild-caught pickerel (sometimes called walleye) by independent fishermen and women in Lake Erie and from a sustainable fishery certified by Marine Stewardship Council
- Easy to cook! In the air fryer, cook for 15 – 18 minutes at 375F. In the oven, bake for 21 – 23 minutes at 400F. Cook from frozen. Lay out in a single layer and flip halfway through.
Contains: Fish, wheat and soy
Rainbow Trout (5lb) – $63
Taste: Nut-like flavour similar to salmon
- Raised on small-scale farms in Grey County using fresh water, low densities and special diets
- Industry-leading practice of humanely harvesting, filleting and freezing within a day to lock in freshness
- Ocean Wise Recommended and eco-certified by Best Aquaculture Practices
Three Rivers Sampler (5lb) – $82
A mix of coho salmon, rainbow trout and Arctic char
- Try a box of all three fish that we raise at our family farms in Grey County.
- Every box is one third coho salmon, rainbow trout, and Arctic char
Order TotalPlease enter your contact information below:
Thank you so much! We know you're going to like your fish!