We're sorry, this fundraiser is no longer running.
If you're still interested in hooking some fish, check out the Springhills Shop or subscribe to our newsletter for more info:
Something's fishy at the OPP Dufferin Detachment's United Way Campaign
The Ontario Provincial Police - Dufferin Detachment is raising money for local United Way projects. Support your community with our fishy fundraiser!
How it works
- Place an order below by Sunday, January 15
- Send payment in advance using e-transfer or cash to OPP Dufferin Detachment - United Way Fundraiser. You’ll receive payment instructions by email once you’ve submitted an order.
- Pick up your fish on Wednesday, January 18 at After 12 noon on Janaury 18. Location: Pickup can be at either OPP station in Orangeville (390 C Line, Orangeville) or Primrose (506312 Highway 89, Mono). Please email Nick with your preferred pick up location: Nicholas.Croll@opp.ca
Local fish people rave about
The Springhills family has been sharing tasty and ethical fish for two generations.
Siblings Arlen and RJ Taylor raise trout and char at their family eco-farms southwestern Ontario. And they work with other farmers and fishers to source more local fish.
What comes in a 5lb box
- 6 – 10 ethically-sourced fish fillets that realistically feed about 12 individual meals
- All individually vac-packed, deboned and frozen the same day as filleting
- Fish keeps at least 6 months in your freezer
- Doubly eco-certified to be good for you, and good for the planet