We're sorry, this fundraiser is no longer running.
If you're still interested in hooking some fish, check out the Springhills Shop or subscribe to our newsletter for more info:
Something's fishy at the Edge Hill Country School
Edge Hill Country School is inspired by the Waldorf philosophy of schooling. Our purpose is to offer a learning environment that draws forth each child’s ability to think clearly, feel deeply and act purposefully. Edge Hill offers small classes, academic and artistic excellence, a healthy environment and strong sense of community. Learn more about Edge Hill Country School
How it works
- Place an order below by Wednesday, June 1
- Send payment in advance using e-transfer, cash or cheque to Edge Hill Country School. You’ll receive payment instructions by email once you’ve submitted an order.
- Pick up your fish on Thursday, April 14 at 3:00 - 4:00PM. Location: Edge Hill Country School
Local fish people rave about
The Springhills family has been sharing tasty and ethical fish for two generations.
Siblings Arlen and RJ Taylor raise trout and char at their family eco-farms southwestern Ontario. And they work with other farmers and fishers to source more local fish.
What comes in a 5lb box
- 6 – 9 ethically-sourced fish fillets that realistically feed about 12 individual meals
- All individually vac-packed, deboned and frozen the same day as filleting
- Fish keeps at least 6 months in your freezer
- Doubly eco-certified to be good for you, and good for the planet