We're sorry, this fundraiser is no longer running.
If you're still interested in hooking some fish, check out the Springhills Shop or subscribe to our newsletter for more info:
Something's fishy at the Caledon OPP Detachment's United Way Campaign
The Ontario Provincial Police - Caledon Detachment is raising money for local United Way projects. Support your community with our fishy fundraiser!
How it works
- Place an order below by Monday, December 12
- Send payment in advance using e-transfer or cash to Caledon OPP Detachment – United Way Fundraiser. You’ll receive payment instructions by email once you’ve submitted an order.
- Pick up your fish on Wednesday, December 14 at anytime after 11:00am. Location: Caledon OPP Detachment, 15924 Innis Lake Rd, Caledon East
Local fish people rave about
The Springhills family has been sharing tasty and ethical fish for two generations.
Siblings Arlen and RJ Taylor raise trout and char at their family eco-farms southwestern Ontario. And they work with other farmers and fishers to source more local fish.
What comes in a 5lb box
- 6 – 10 ethically-sourced fish fillets that realistically feed about 12 individual meals
- All individually vac-packed, deboned and frozen the same day as filleting
- Fish keeps at least 6 months in your freezer
- Doubly eco-certified to be good for you, and good for the planet