We're sorry, this fundraiser is no longer running.
If you're still interested in hooking some fish, check out the Springhills Shop or subscribe to our newsletter for more info:
Something's fishy at the Bognor Community Centre
How it works
- Place an order below by Sunday, October 9
- Send payment in advance using e-transfer or cash to Bognor Hall. You’ll receive payment instructions by email once you’ve submitted an order.
- Pick up your fish on Wednesday, October 12 at 3pm - 7pm. Location: Bognor Hall Parking Lot, 597353 Grey Road 29, Bognor, ON
Local fish people rave about
The Springhills family has been sharing tasty and ethical fish for two generations.
Siblings Arlen and RJ Taylor raise trout and char at their family eco-farms southwestern Ontario. And they work with other farmers and fishers to source more local fish.
What comes in a 5lb box
- For trout, salmon, char and pickerel, typically 6 – 10 ethically-sourced fish fillets that realistically feed about 12 individual meals (other items may vary)
- All individually vac-packed, deboned and frozen the same day as filleting
- Fish keeps at least 6 months in your freezer
- Doubly eco-certified to be good for you, and good for the planet