We're sorry, this fundraiser is no longer running.
If you're still interested in hooking some fish, check out the Springhills Shop or subscribe to our newsletter for more info:
Something's fishy at the Ailsa Craig Arts Centre
We at the Ailsa Craig Arts Centre are raising funds so we can continue offering our community a creative and inspiring resource for all ages. We host a variety of exciting art classes, a writing group, book club, meditation and yoga groups and much more. You can support us by purchasing a box of local, tasty and sustainable fish, conveniently flash frozen. Thank you for helping us keep the magic alive! Learn more about Ailsa Craig Arts Centre
How it works
- Place an order below by Thursday, September 30
- Send payment in advance using e-transfer or cash to Ailsa Craig Arts Centre. You’ll receive payment instructions by email once you’ve submitted an order.
- Pick up your fish on Thursday, September 30 at 4:00 - 5:00PM. Location: Ye Olde Town Hall, 160 Ailsa Craig Main St, Ailsa Craig
Local fish people rave about
The Springhills family has been sharing tasty and ethical fish for two generations.
Siblings Arlen and RJ Taylor raise trout and char at their family eco-farms southwestern Ontario. And they work with other farmers and fishers to source more local fish.
What comes in a 5lb box
- For trout, salmon, char and pickerel, typically 6 – 10 ethically-sourced fish fillets that realistically feed about 12 individual meals (other items may vary)
- All individually vac-packed, deboned and frozen the same day as filleting
- Fish keeps at least 6 months in your freezer
- Doubly eco-certified to be good for you, and good for the planet