High Five Sampler: Salmon, Trout, Char, Pickerel & Barramundi
10lb box — $155
Try every one of the tasty, local and ethical fish the Springhills family has to offer!
- Rainbow trout raised on our family’s eco-farms in Grey County. Mild nut-like flavour similar to salmon. More on our ethical practices
- Coho Salmon that’s also raised at our farms with the same humane and sustainable practices.
- Pickerel wild-caught by independent fishermen and women in Lake Erie. Light succulent flavour.
- Arctic char that’s another favourite we raise ourselves. Lighter and sweeter than it’s cousins, trout and salmon.
- Barramundi grown at a tropical indoor farm near London. Clean buttery flavour that appeals to everyone.
So fresh it’s frozen. We humanely harvest, fillet, individually vac-pack and freeze within a day. Stays fresh for 6 months. Read reviews
Each 5lb fish box has 6 – 9 fillets and realistically feeds 12 individual meals.
Each 10lb fish box has 12 – 18 fillets for about 25 meals.
or we kindly ask $15 for delivery. More on deliveries.